Contact:  OhjeeAppman@gmail.com 
When you tell the truth, it becomes part of your past, but if you lie you store it up for the future.   If someone wants to become part of your life, they'll make an obvious effort to do so.  With this in mind, never make room in your heart for anyone who makes no effort to stay there.
   
If you really want to do something, you'll find a way.  If you don't, you'll find an excuse. The only people you'll ever know who could be described as 'normal' will be the ones you don't get to know very well.
   
Respect is for those who deserve it and not for those who demand it.  In order to get respect, therefore, you must first give it. You can learn great things from your mistakes if you're not too busy denying them.
   
What happens to you is 10% of your life.  The other 90% consists of how you react to it. Getting old has its benefits:  You learn that it's a lot less important to have many friends and a lot more important to have real ones.
   
Whether your cup is half full or half empty, you need to use a smaller cup. If you look down on others no one will look up to you.
   
Never forget the six P's:
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
No matter how many feet you have in your mouth, there's always room for one more.
   
If you have great advice to give, start with yourself. If others are constantly disappointing you, it can only be because you're expecting something from them.
   
To expect anything at all from someone you've helped is guaranteed to intensify the disappointment you're almost certain to experience.  If Colin Rand Kaepernick was 'over the top' with what he did, then what about Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi? 
   
If you're a person who needs someone in your life, you'll be much happier when you become a person that someone needs in their life. You'll find much happiness when you learn to stand on your feet instead of inserting them into your mouth.
   
While old people tend to be wise because they've survived a long life, quite a few of them are just idiots who've been incredibly lucky. A single spritz of loyalty is more precious than a gusher of fair weather friendship.
   
BEWARE those who declare friendship while their hands are in your pocket. Loyalty can never be purchased or expected and it comes only from a true friend.
   
From ecstasy to misery and all points between, the way you feel is always up to you. Tell me and I forget.  Teach me and I remember.  Involve me and I learn.    - Benjamin Franklin
   
If you think you're too old to learn it's almost certain that you've always been . . . Since everyone will hurt us at some time, it's of the utmost importance to identify those special ones who are worth suffering for.
   
Relationships are like flower gardens - they reflect the kind of care we give them. The one who always knows the answer is the one you should never ask.
   
If 'ignorance is bliss' as Thomas Gray supposed, then those who believe what politicians tell them should be the happiest people on earth. If you have great advice to give, you should always begin with yourself.
   
The ups and downs of life are best shared with a friend who will enjoy the ups with you and catch you on the downs. The best advice of all time:  Use your own judgment.
   
To say you have no regrets is to say you need to get out more. Worry about the future prevents enjoyment of the present.
   
Fun is what you have when you fight temptation and lose. Hatred comes easily to those who dislike themselves.
   
Fate is the excuse many people use to explain their blunders.